|Главная > Вакансии > Technical specialist
Technical specialist (Москва)
Main job responsibilities:
- provide technical support for sales of Techkorm products;
- visit customers, providing detailed reports and recommendations based on the analysis of production indicators, livestock feeding rations, veterinary situation, quality of available feedstuffs;
- convince customers of the technical and economical benefits of feed ingredients;
- optimize local products formulations in the Boss program, based on Nutreco R&D recommendations and quality standards of raw materials;
- compose feed formulations tailored to individual needs of the customers (premixes, concentrates);
- provide trainings on technical and economical benefits of Techkorm products for sales teams and customers;
- develop and maintain a network of working relationships with technical experts throughtout the parent company Nutreco B.V;
- represent Techkorm in specialised seminars (on poultry/ swine/ ruminants), facilitating marketing of Techkorm products in the Russian feed market;
- attend Nutreco skills and knowledge development events.
- technical education and experience (agriculture/ veterinary);
- 3+ of previous experience in animal farming;
- feed formulation knowledge and practical experience with formulation software;
- sales or marketing training is an advantage;
- understanding of and ability to cope with the specifics of agriculture;
- excellent social skills, negotiating and influencing skills;
- fluent in English;
- willing to travel (30-50%).
- technical skills and competence;
- support and service oriented;
- animal nutrition know-how;
- customer business model management know-how;
- farm management basics;
- ability to train sales teams and customers;
- communicative: ability to clearly express ideas in word and writing.
Terms of employment:
- Fixed salary + semi-annual technical bonus 8-12% of semi-annual salary, depending on performance.
- Reimbursement of mobile expenses.
- Medical insurance on successful completion of probation.
- Providing notebook.
- Ability to attend English classes at the expense of the company.
- Wide opportunities for professional development (participation in internal and external t&d events in Russia and in the Netherlands: sales and technical skills).